Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's been a LONG time.......

Hello fellow babes!

It has been a bit since I last posted....but I am back :).

RIMMEL Lasting Finish 16 Hr Mineral Enriched Foundation,Sand 300, one tube  Rimmel Foundation Primer 001 1 fl oz (30 ml)

I recently ran out of foundation and found myself looking for something cheap in the makeup aisle of my local overpriced not Wal-Mart store. 

I decided to try out Rimmel's 16 hour foundation and Foundation Primer.

Now, since the cost of BOTH of these was still less than the cost of the foundation I was debating on buying, I decided to give these a go. 

First off, the Foundation Primer might be different than other primers you have tried. It goes on somewhat thick and appears VERY light. Now, I am fair myself and usually find the lightest tones of foundation a tad too dark for my skin. However, I was afraid at first on how light this was, until I put on the Lasting Finish 16 Hr Mineral Enriched Foundation.

These two work together perfectly  to create a soft pore-minimizing look that really does last all day. 


I have found that when using the primer it is best to let the primer "set" for a couple of minutes before applying the foundation. This gives the primer a chance to sink in and dry, thus giving the foundation a chance to glide over the surface and create a more polished finished product. 


I would definitely recommend these two to anyone who wants coverage and staying power. 


As always, use a good sunscreen and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment