Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vintage Gal

I am a love of vintage. So much so that I am always on the look out for vintage clothes, furnishings, and you guessed it....makeup and hair!



I recently was researching mascaras, which are my #1 beauty staple, and came across many positive reviews on Cake Mascara . The reviewers mostly applauded the product for its ability to build up lashes and create the pin-up girl look that I want to attain. So, I did what any broke person would do, checked my checking account and preceded to order some!

I also read that La Femme makes a blush that I NEEDED. According to many reviews at www.makeupalley.com this is a staple in many professional make-up artists bag's. Well then I, obviously, should have it in my bag as well! Here is just one review of many I found enabling on their site:

I read that makeup artists keep this in their bag, and rave about it. So now it's my turn! I love it, it goes on smoothly, and give me a nice healthy glow. Like the others said, it is highly pigmented, so use a light hand. Plus it is so cheap, but IMO just as good as any high end blush.

As soon as I get this I will be sure to review it for everyone, along with a couple of other things that I bought.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment