Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Four Letter Word all Women Abhor........

Of course I am talking about the word "diet".


I want to maintain some curves and remain shapely, while still toning up and being healthy. There are a few DVD's that I have been doing which have been AMAZING. So amazing in fact, that I toned up very quickly and slacked. So, back on the wagon.

One thing that a lot of the DVD's that I use have in common is that they are loosely based on some form of ballet. While I have read contradicting reports on whether these types of exercises "re-shape the muscles" or not, I have to say for me they are great at quickly toning trouble spots. I use the Fluidity Bar that I bought off of my local craigslist. This was pricey, and believe me I felt guilty buying it, but it is the ONE expensive fitness purchase I don't regret.
As for DVD's, I mostly use the DVD that came with the Fluidity Fitness Exercise Bar and the The Lotte Berk Method, 4 Disc Set: Basic Essentials, Hip Hugger Abs, Muscle Eats Fat, High Round Assets as well . I have purchased others, but these are my mainstays. I will write more about these and the others as I master them (or not!)

I would love to hear how you stay motivated, and if you try any of the DVD's let me know what you thought, or if you have any other suggestions!


                                        
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment